The design of our Early learning childcare centres focuses on the critical relationship between indoor activity rooms, external playscapes and the visual and physical connection between them. In concert with this, natural light and ventilation foster calm, nurturing environments for children to enjoy.
We recognise the need for quality, innovative and elegant design solutions to ensure dignified, and playful children’s spaces in conjunction with the expectations of parents & caregivers and the day-to-day operational needs of the centre owners, educators and staff.
- Open flexible spaces to accommodate licensed placement numbers in considered age groupings
- All of our buildings feature good design principles including natural light, shading and ventilation taking advantage of Brisbane’s Subtropical climate
- Considered acoustic treatment & visual sight-lines to ensure privacy & dignity
- Thorough understanding of rigorous national regulations, placement licensing and other regulatory compliance
- Early Learning Childcare Centre Design balancing child, educator and operator needs
- Efficient design to maximise activity room and outdoor playscape spaces
- Our centres are designed for real-world operation not just a DA
- Provide secure environments for children and their educators
- Proven successful projects from concept to completion
- The design of our Early Learning Childcare Centres meet regulatory compliance & the expectations of government departments at each stage of the design and construction process giving piece of mind to developers & operators
- We have worked with industry leaders to strengthen our knowledge & experience which is applied to all of our projects in this sector
- We have skills and experience working with town planning design requirements and challenging sites
- We understand and enjoy working with both developers and operators
Click below to see some examples of our Early Learning Childcare Centres: